2. Giraffes do not have any top front teeth-- they are only on their lower jaw! However, they do have 20 inch+ tongues that make up for their lack of front teeth!
3. Sharks teeth fall out fairly easily, but they typically replace them within a few days.
4. An alligator can go through 3,000 teeth in its lifetime!
5. A snail's mouth is about the size of a pin head, but its tongue can have up to 25,000 teeth!
6. Dog saliva has a very high pH (i.e. it's not acidic.) This helps prevent man's best friend from getting cavities!
7. An elephant's molars can weigh up to 10 lbs!!!
8. The largest mammal on the planet, the blue whale, only eats small creatures like shrimp because it does not have any teeth!